Spectators will be pertmitted in to BMOSC to watch games and practices for the 2021-2022 winter season. The following procedures will be in place:
- All spectators must be in compliance with the Nova Scotia Proof of Vacination Policy
- Spectators will be permitted into the facility no sooner then 30 minutes prior to game/practice
- Doors will be locked 15 minutes after the start of the game/practice
- Each team/group is required to have one door check person at the main entrance to view proof of vaccination and ID
- This persons name must be recorded in the log with BMOSC facility staff.
- Masks are manditory at all times for spectators
To view the full policy, click here